Fashion Journalism LCF and CSM Watch

agneseep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I've applied for Fashion Journalism at CSM and I just wanted to start a thread for any applicants applying for Sept 2019 at CSM or LCF. I sent my written work for CSM three months ago but still haven’t heard anything from them and I’m starting to getting nervous.
Has anyone applying for Fashion Journalism at CSM and/or LCF already heard from them?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by agneseep; 2 months ago
chloemassie16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have got interview at lcf on Thursday for fashion journalism and I still haven't heard back from csm after sending my written work
agneseep
Rep:
?
(Original post by chloemassie16)
I have got interview at lcf on Thursday for fashion journalism and I still haven't heard back from csm after sending my written work
I think that CSM has received a wide number of applications for Fashion Journalism this year, so maybe this is why they are taking longer to reply, but I hope they will start replying soon. When did you send your application?
chloemassie16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I sent my application in January so in fairness it hasn't been too long although I also applied to culture criticism and curation at csm and ive already had my interview and got my place so its kinda weird I applied to both at the same time. x
(Original post by agneseep)
I think that CSM has received a wide number of applications for Fashion Journalism this year, so maybe this is why they are taking longer to reply, but I hope they will start replying soon. When did you send your application?
agneseep
Rep:
?
Just got rejected from CSM
susannahre
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by agneseep)
I've applied for Fashion Journalism at CSM and I just wanted to start a thread for any applicants applying for Sept 2019 at CSM or LCF. I sent my written work for CSM three months ago but still haven’t heard anything from them and I’m starting to getting nervous.
Has anyone applying for Fashion Journalism at CSM and/or LCF already heard from them?
It took ages but i finally got a reply about a week ago. They’ve offered me a portfolio review/interview on the 18th or 19th
julietteeeee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how did your interview go? did you have to bring anything specific with you? mine is in 4 days and i’m stressing

(Original post by susannahre)
It took ages but i finally got a reply about a week ago. They’ve offered me a portfolio review/interview on the 18th or 19th
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (39)
5.74%
Fairly positive (226)
33.24%
Just another year... (269)
39.56%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.47%

Watched Threads