The Student Room Group

NHS STP Microbiology

Is there anyone here who is on or has an interview for the STP Microbiology?
I've been unsuccessful at securing an interview this year and I'd like to know what experience people usually have which got them a place?

I'm just about to graduate with a 2:1 in BSc Medical Sciences with Professional Training Year . My training year and dissertation were micro based so have some lab experience.

Unsure whether to do a masters or find a job in a clinical micro lab?
Any help would be great, thanks!
Original post by hufflepuffholmes
I've been unsuccessful at securing an interview this year and I'd like to know what experience people usually have which got them a place?

I'm just about to graduate with a 2:1 in BSc Medical Sciences with Professional Training Year . My training year and dissertation were micro based so have some lab experience.

Moved to Healthcare
Original post by hufflepuffholmes

What did you choose to do and was it worth it? I'm gonna look at STP for next year as just missed this year as didn't really know about it

Quick Reply

Latest