The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Relax an keep doing it
Reply 41
i tried to stick my finger inside but i cant cuz it just burns/hurts please tell me why and how i can stop it!!
follow me on instagram _714loco
Ok thx
So I’ve been trying to finger my self for a while now without lube but it burns. Is there any way I can finger myself and not burn?
How do you know which place is the right place? I still have my hymen and I don't want to do any damage but clit is getting boring lol
Reply 46
It's normal at the beginning, all the area is very sensitive and will get better over time
Original post by Anonymous
How do you know which place is the right place? I still have my hymen and I don't want to do any damage but clit is getting boring lol

Let me put my **** in u an it will help
Original post by Anonymous
Let me put my **** in u an it will help

Or you can just stfu (:
Reply 49
Just take it easy and go slow. I actually got fingered and when I did I bled and some what freaked out and passed out due to my slight anxiety 🙃 but yeah I was worried and inserted my finger to check and there was blood on the tip of my finger. Inserted a second time just to make sure..I got what appeared to be some skin with blood.
im only a 13 year old girl. why tf am i on here??
Reply 51
Hi just use spit and ur finger will go straight in towards a hole which feels a bit squishy idk how to explain it but once u use spit u will feel ur finger slide thru and btw it’s called g spot hope this helps
This thread is 2 years old, so has been closed :smile:

If you want to continue the discussion, the best way to do that is to make a new thread!

Latest