Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #12
Report 9 months ago
Relax an keep doing it
hyvnsi
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
i tried to stick my finger inside but i cant cuz it just burns/hurts please tell me why and how i can stop it!!
jose garcia 123
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
follow me on instagram _714loco
Anonymous #11
Report 9 months ago
Ok thx
Sexy woman
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
So I’ve been trying to finger my self for a while now without lube but it burns. Is there any way I can finger myself and not burn?
Anonymous #13
Report 7 months ago
How do you know which place is the right place? I still have my hymen and I don't want to do any damage but clit is getting boring lol
TinaTI
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
It's normal at the beginning, all the area is very sensitive and will get better over time
Anonymous #12
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do you know which place is the right place? I still have my hymen and I don't want to do any damage but clit is getting boring lol
Let me put my **** in u an it will help
Anonymous #10
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Let me put my **** in u an it will help
Or you can just stfu (:
94babee
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just take it easy and go slow. I actually got fingered and when I did I bled and some what freaked out and passed out due to my slight anxiety 🙃 but yeah I was worried and inserted my finger to check and there was blood on the tip of my finger. Inserted a second time just to make sure..I got what appeared to be some skin with blood.
ghettofilipino
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
im only a 13 year old girl. why tf am i on here??
XZara
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi just use spit and ur finger will go straight in towards a hole which feels a bit squishy idk how to explain it but once u use spit u will feel ur finger slide thru and btw it’s called g spot hope this helps
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
This thread is 2 years old, so has been closed

If you want to continue the discussion, the best way to do that is to make a new thread!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.91%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.36%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.09%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (200)
47.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise