The Student Room Group

Cut in my mouth that hurts ?

Are there any dentists on here or pharmacists who can tell me what this cut and white thing in my mouth is that HURTS . I’ve had it for 2 weeks and my Dentsit didn’t say anything about it but the pain is unbearable.

Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
Are there any dentists on here or pharmacists who can tell me what this cut and white thing in my mouth is that HURTS . I’ve had it for 2 weeks and my Dentsit didn’t say anything about it but the pain is unbearable. If you can help please write below your email and I’ll email you and even send a picture.

Thank you!

People here can't diagnose you. It's best to go back to your dentist or maybe your doctor and explain that the pain is unbearable and have them take a look.
You could go to the dentist/doctor instead :dontknow:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Are there any dentists on here or pharmacists who can tell me what this cut and white thing in my mouth is that HURTS . I’ve had it for 2 weeks and my Dentsit didn’t say anything about it but the pain is unbearable. If you can help please write below your email and I’ll email you and even send a picture.

Thank you!

Sounds like a kind of ulcer.

:doctor:
I would suggest using some bonjella and going to see a dentist - they are better at dealing with things in the mouth than doctors.

Quick Reply

Latest