Need help with video project ideas Watch

memesol
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I've been assigned a group project and we have to make a video. It can be about anything, we can do whatever we want, but we have to speak in Korean in the video, that's literally the only rule.
Because we can do whatever and have free reign on the content in the video, I have no idea what to make the video about. I'm so lost.
My group don't seem to care that much and we have less than 3 weeks to get it all done and submitted.
So please, just through ideas at me of what our video could be about, thank you )
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LuigiMario
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Korea has K-pop, so it might be easy to mime as a group? access to school music room to pertend to play lots of instuments??
watch ARIRANG tv on Freesat or WWW for ideas http://www.arirang.com/player/Clips_...p?sys_lang=Eng
sinfonietta
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Things to do in your local town/city would provide you with easy things to get footage of and should hopefully make use of vocabulary you've already been taught.
memesol
Rep:
?
(Original post by LuigiMario)
Korea has K-pop, so it might be easy to mime as a group? access to school music room to pertend to play lots of instuments??
watch ARIRANG tv on Freesat or WWW for ideas http://www.arirang.com/player/Clips_...p?sys_lang=Eng
The thing is we need to make something up ourselves because we need to include all the grammar we have learnt so far, so we can't mime a song unfortunately
memesol
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Things to do in your local town/city would provide you with easy things to get footage of and should hopefully make use of vocabulary you've already been taught.
That's a good idea, thank you!! ☺️
LuigiMario
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
shadow play, back lighting onto a kabuki theatre screen , puppets!

good luck - it doesn't have to make sense as a video, just be entertaining! Monty Python famously made one whole series in German language.
they had scripts sellotaped onto everything as they didn't speak German that much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed