Loughborough? Watch

ludo.galasso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I got offers from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Essex for economics. I wanted to go for Loughborough but I am not a sporty person so I don’t know if I will fit in well. What do you think?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LuigiMario
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A friend of mine went to Loughborough, also not sporty and she is enjoying her time there very much.
Nottingham has 'secret caves' and was originally, seriously, called Snottingham. don't laugh. Great place too!
Essex, means Colchester or Chelmsford or ...

I don't know the relative benefits or opinions of one particular economics department or another. I'd choose Snottingham, but that's purely based on being a nice town. More research is needed!
Loughborough University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ludo.galasso)
I got offers from Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Essex for economics. I wanted to go for Loughborough but I am not a sporty person so I don’t know if I will fit in well. What do you think?
Hi ludo.galasso

Congratulations on your offers. You don't have to be sporty to enjoy being at Loughborough. You need to look in to each of the unis on your list - revisit them if that's an option. Compare the courses, the opportunities available outside your course, if you have the opportunity to do a placement year etc. It all adds up to whether you enjoy the whole experience of where you choose or not.

If you have any specific questions, just ask, but I'd suggest doing some research and choosing where you think you'll be happy

Vicky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.97%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.13%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.48%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.75%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.5%

Watched Threads