University of the arts london UAL accommodation halls Watch

Le4254
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do you have to apply for halls on the 3rd April to acc have a chance of getting into the one you want, anyone i know who applied in may last year didn't get their top choice if any at all... ?
Alex621
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Le4254)
Do you have to apply for halls on the 3rd April to acc have a chance of getting into the one you want, anyone i know who applied in may last year didn't get their top choice if any at all... ?
I spoke to an adviser online about this- I've firmed Camberwell and she said you should apply for halls as early as possible if you want one of the halls which is close to Camberwell as obviously this is the top choice for most Camberwell offer holders. It was annoying as I've had to withdraw from other unis without even attending the interviews because I didn't want to risk not getting into the halls I want. She also said it can take 24 hours for everything to go through on the system after you accept your offer to be able to even apply for halls so I just got it over and done with today and firmed to give myself the best chance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.94%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.15%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (124)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.46%

Watched Threads