University of Glasgow MSc Electronics and Electrical Engineering IET accreditation? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I hold an unconditional offer of MSc Electronics and Electrical Engineering at University of Glasgow and by looking at the website I don't think that the course is IET accredited. I really want to study in UoG. Can anyone guide me that if not having IET accreditation have any negative effects or should I apply somewhere else?E
ClairaSuzen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hold an unconditional offer of MSc Electronics and Electrical Engineering at University of Glasgow and by looking at the website I don't think that the course is IET accredited. I really want to study in UoG. Can anyone guide me that if not having IET accreditation have any negative effects or should I apply somewhere else?E
Congrats me too hold the same offer in Msc EEE at UoG . and sorry it is not accredited by IET I have confirmation for this. Look at this website . No programs or course is listed here MSc Electronics and Electrical Engineering. I am just taking this course since the placements of UoG are fine in EU terms and also the rank of UoG is very high
http://accreditation.org/university/...ersity-glasgow
Last edited by ClairaSuzen; 11 months ago
Hamza N. S.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ClairaSuzen)
Congrats me too hold the same offer in Msc EEE at UoG . and sorry it is not accredited by IET I have confirmation for this. Look at this website . No programs or course is listed here MSc Electronics and Electrical Engineering. I am just taking this course since the placements of UoG are fine in EU terms and also the rank of UoG is very high
Thank you for your reply, it really helps. Cangrats to you too, hope to meet you in UoG.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Thank you for your reply, it really helps. Cangrats to you too, hope to meet you in UoG.
ClairaSuzen
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Same to you . Nice to know you as a classmate from September 2019.
(Original post by Hamza N. S.)
Hamza N. S.
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Same here ☺
ClairaSuzen
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Hamza N. S.)
why should I always need to tell you that Glasgow is indeed the one of best EE institute you recently posted again !! lol.... what else proves you need !!
Hamza N. S.
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey,

Can you please guide me that how much money I would require for my masters degree in glasgow excluding accomodation fees and uni tution fees.....if you can tell me an average annual and monthly cost of living in glasgow excluding accomodation fees that would be of great help.

Thanks
Hamza N. S.
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey,I saw your post in which you were camparing Imperial, Glasgow and Sheffied. I was curious to ask you that which uni did you finally choose?
Hamza N. S.
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
why should I always need to tell you that Glasgow is indeed the one of best EE institute you recently posted again !! lol.... what else proves you need !!
Hey,
I saw your post in which you were camparing Imperial, Glasgow and Sheffied. I was curious to ask you that which uni did you finally choose?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (470)
66.67%
No (235)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed