Maths gcse mocks Watch

Smoky saif
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’m year 10 and I recently looked at a 207 past 9-1 gcse paper and I literally just looked through the paper and it looks so hard. I will hopefully be doing the past paper tomorrow and my exam will be in 12 days. And I have in the past done papers from 2014 and I got a B grade for the old spec.

I just want to ask do you think the new papers are hard? And if I take this test will it be similar to the old papers?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
samanthawongx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Smoky saif)
So I’m year 10 and I recently looked at a 207 past 9-1 gcse paper and I literally just looked through the paper and it looks so hard. I will hopefully be doing the past paper tomorrow and my exam will be in 12 days. And I have in the past done papers from 2014 and I got a B grade for the old spec.

I just want to ask do you think the new papers are hard? And if I take this test will it be similar to the old papers?
i did the 2017 ones in yr10 and i found them hard (but thats coz i revised with my phone and youtube so it wasn't effective revision) but i think that if you revised you would do well coz when i looked over my paper after the exam i found that i could do some of the questions i got wrong

i found that the 2018 papers that i did for my yr11 mocks were a tiny bit easier though (props coz i revised properly though xd)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads