The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kriztinae
try see her less!!!! got it :wink:
yeah its is growing fast! ur gonna jinx it! :eek: :tongue:

yepyep got the point now - i am going to play the piano rather than just sitting next to her doing **** all :cool:
Reply 81
darkenergy
yeah - I never get my priorities right tho :eek:

but she is really annoying cos sometimes she is really really nice to you etc.

I know that. And there are a lot of girls do that. I have a neighbour like that. But I think she's just genuinely nice... But I can't tell the difference between genuinely nice and "sometime really really nice".
Camford
There was a free concert in a local museum today. 5 minutes walk from where I live and 3 minutes from where she lives. I did ask her to come along, but she said she got do the work for her supervisions next week.

I would have done something better than sending an e-mail if I could. I know it's not the best way to do it.

Why not choose another time?
Camford
I didn't do g.s. either. :biggrin:

lol - good choice
kriztinae
great good amazing!!
who are you? :confused:

:confused: bit was rather funny
Camford
You seemed surprised... call yourself darkenergy, I suppose that you know that random things do happen, right? :eek:

lol darkenergy is something geeky actually:

its the energy responsible for the acceleration of expansion of our universe. :biggrin:
Reply 86
darkenergy
yepyep got the point now - i am going to play the piano rather than just sitting next to her doing **** all :cool:

thats the spirit! :biggrin:
Camford
I know that. And there are a lot of girls do that. I have a neighbour like that. But I think she's just genuinely nice... But I can't tell the difference between genuinely nice and "sometime really really nice".

lack of general studies skills i ve missed out :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad:
kriztinae
thats the spirit! :biggrin:

hope I meet (and go out) with nice + fit girls at uni!!!
Reply 89
HaggenDaZ
Why not choose another time?

I don't see her all that often. And we are both very busy with our own subject work. I didn't know she had to hand in things to her supervisor on Monday morning before I asked whether she wants to come to concert or not.

I don't want to wait for next weekend (Free concert every weekend), partly because I fear the opptunity might be gone.
hey you ppl fancy exchanging msn addresses?
Ive never talked to someone this long on a forum :tongue:
Reply 91
darkenergy
lol darkenergy is something geeky actually:

its the energy responsible for the acceleration of expansion of our universe. :biggrin:

No wonder she doesn't like you... Come to Cambridge. There are a lot people lying around just like you.
Camford
I don't see her all that often. And we are both very busy with our own subject work. I didn't know she had to hand in things to her supervisor on Monday morning before I asked whether she wants to come to concert or not.

I don't want to wait for next weekend (Free concert every weekend), partly because I fear the opptunity might be gone.

just out of interest - what yr are u in at uni?
Camford
No wonder she doesn't like you... Come to Cambridge. There are a lot people lying around just like you.

are you at cam?
Reply 94
darkenergy
lack of general studies skills i ve missed out :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad: :frown: :mad:

Do you still consider not doing GS a good choice then?
Camford

Good luck Camford with the reply....
Reply 96
darkenergy
are you at cam?

Fresher CompSci at Pembroke. I really shouldn't on at this time. I promised myself some 8 hours of solid sleep tonight. Ah well... :redface:
Camford

yeah I think thats prob the reason - after i asked her out the second time - she went out with a new boarder (I was a boarder then).

and hes scruffy full of irritating mannerism etc....

pissed ****ing annoyed me
Reply 98
HaggenDaZ
Good luck Camford with the reply....

I need all the luck I can have in the world...

Thanks man.
Camford
Do you still consider not doing GS a good choice then?

well ppl in my school see it as completely useless and my unis don't want them...

is it true that cam tutors laugh if you do g.s.? thats what ppl say

Latest

Trending

Trending