Best accommodation for Marine biology student - beckley point Vs Astor house Watch

pizzasalad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I am starting uni in September 2019 and will be studying Marine biology and I need help deciding between Astor house and Beckley point as my accommodation
University of Plymouth
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by pizzasalad)
Hi,

I am starting uni in September 2019 and will be studying Marine biology and I need help deciding between Astor house and Beckley point as my accommodation
Hi @pizzasalad

I have just responded to your private message, however, there is a thread about Astor House here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5805830 and a fledgling post about Beckley Point here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5823352.

I will await your response in private message and hopefully, I can help you out!

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep
Georgiasmall
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hiya, I’m in the same boat I want to study marine bio and I just looked around Astor today, it was amazing and is my fave my far would totally recommend. If the bridge is down it’s easy to get to the marine station and it’s central to everything. I think I will be living here in September
Hi,

pizzasalad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Okay thank you! I think I might book it then and maybe I will see you in September
(Original post by Georgiasmall)
Hiya, I’m in the same boat I want to study marine bio and I just looked around Astor today, it was amazing and is my fave my far would totally recommend. If the bridge is down it’s easy to get to the marine station and it’s central to everything. I think I will be living here in September
Georgiasmall
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No worries!
Okay thank you! I think I might book it then and maybe I will see you in September
University of Plymouth
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Georgiasmall)
No worries!
Thanks for helping, Georgia!

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Plymouth
    All departments open Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of Plymouth
    All departments open Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads