Male College Clothes Sites Watch

Pokefan123!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Looking for some good college clothes websites? Lots of sites are too expensive, could you guys suggest some good ones for me to look at? Im going into college in Summer dont know if I should be clothes shopping now, but I like looking. Probably won't buy anything till summer break though before college.
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what do you mean by college clothes? Are there specific rules to what you wear at college, or is this a style thing?

Just get something you like wearing if there is no rules for clothing. There are lots of physical shops you could go to and get a look at pricing and fitting.
Pokefan123!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by monkeyman0121)
what do you mean by college clothes? Are there specific rules to what you wear at college, or is this a style thing?

Just get something you like wearing if there is no rules for clothing. There are lots of physical shops you could go to and get a look at pricing and fitting.
Ive never really looked into buying any clothes that look trendy. I want advice on which shops to go to. While Ive been at school, I just got all my clothes from primark and obviously I want to look more stylish for college
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just wear whatever you want, I am at uni and am wearing clothes from f&f.
(Original post by Pokefan123!)
Ive never really looked into buying any clothes that look trendy. I want advice on which shops to go to. While Ive been at school, I just got all my clothes from primark and obviously I want to look more stylish for college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.55%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.65%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.51%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.65%

Watched Threads