Working when you feel like **** but it's your own fault Watch

Fizzabel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Weird title I know but I have some important work due for tomorrow (It's not actually a deadline, it's just coursework I should have started about 4+ weeks ago and I still haven't) and I'm now so so SO stressed out about it.

I've been sat trying to just start the work but Idk where to start and now I just keep crying because I have a load of other things stressing me out as well but I can't sort them out till later this week.

Tf am I meant to do?? I can't stop panicking and I don't want to make my lecturer disappointed because I'm not really in the mood for crying in my lecture trying to explain my reasons.
Charlotte's Web
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fizzabel)
Weird title I know but I have some important work due for tomorrow (It's not actually a deadline, it's just coursework I should have started about 4+ weeks ago and I still haven't) and I'm now so so SO stressed out about it.

I've been sat trying to just start the work but Idk where to start and now I just keep crying because I have a load of other things stressing me out as well but I can't sort them out till later this week.

Tf am I meant to do?? I can't stop panicking and I don't want to make my lecturer disappointed because I'm not really in the mood for crying in my lecture trying to explain my reasons.
Do you have a tutor you could speak to? If you haven't already, it would be worth seeking an extension.

You also need to consider why this has happened and how it is making you feel as a result. It may be that you would benefit from input from your student support services or your GP to help you manage stress and working to deadlines.

I hope you get it sorted!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.94%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.15%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (124)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.46%

Watched Threads