Still feeling weird 4 days after drinking Watch

Scared 03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I know there was another thread about this. Is there anything that makes this feeling better? I am really scared and I don’t know what to do. I went to a party on Saturday night and had a glass of wine and three mixed drinks. I found out after that they were mixing the drinks really strong. I couldn’t remember part of the night and had the worst hangover the next day. I still have a weird foggy feeling, can’t think straight and I have some ringing in my ears. I don’t remember being that drunk before and the drinks hit me before I knew it. I’m so scared! Can anyone offer any helpful advise. Thank you!!!
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Royal Oak me when I go to uni
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Scared 03
Rep:
?
Hi, what makes this go away? I’m so scared.
(Original post by L.D.S.)
Lady Jamie
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by L.D.S.)
If u ever plan on mixing wine, rum, and beer together and calling it a ‘mixer’. Don’t.

@OP, happens to the best of us. You should be fine. Sleep lots and keep hydrated, also be kind to your stomach for the next couple of days. I say give it another 2-3 days and if this continues, feel free to see your GP. Based off personal experience, it sounds fairly normal so don’t worry too much.
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
If u ever plan on mixing wine, rum, and beer together and calling it a ‘mixer’. Don’t.

@OP, happens to the best of us. You should be fine. Sleep lots and keep hydrated, also be kind to your stomach for the next couple of days. I say give it another 2-3 days and if this continues, feel free to see your GP. Based off personal experience, it sounds fairly normal so don’t worry too much.
:afraid: I’ll stick to my vodka, rum and whiskey cokes thanks.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thats the reason why i don't drink
lilnicks123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scared 03)
Hi, I know there was another thread about this. Is there anything that makes this feeling better? I am really scared and I don’t know what to do. I went to a party on Saturday night and had a glass of wine and three mixed drinks. I found out after that they were mixing the drinks really strong. I couldn’t remember part of the night and had the worst hangover the next day. I still have a weird foggy feeling, can’t think straight and I have some ringing in my ears. I don’t remember being that drunk before and the drinks hit me before I knew it. I’m so scared! Can anyone offer any helpful advise. Thank you!!!
i think there is something wrong
Scared 03
Rep:
?
Hi, thanks for your reply. This is the fifth day now and still have the symptoms. How long does it take to go away? Ugh I’m never drinking like that again.

Hi thank
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe there is something else going on. Like a virus.
However, here is not the place to get a diagnosis. Nip to your local chemist and speak to the pharmacist. They will advise you and send you to your gp if necessary
Hi, thanks for your reply. This is the fifth day now and still have the symptoms. How long does it take to go away? Ugh I’m never drinking like that again.

Hi thank
Scared 03
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Maybe there is something else going on. Like a virus.
However, here is not the place to get a diagnosis. Nip to your local chemist and speak to the pharmacist. They will advise you and send you to your gp if necessary
Hi thanks for your reply! I don’t feel sick otherwise. This started since the drinking. I regret it so much. I just want to feel normal again.
If anyone knows how long this lasts or what can help please reply. Thanks!
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Then I guess it’s your system dealing with the alcohol.
It’s easy to ignore the damage alcohol does!!!!
Drink plenty of water, rest and decide if it’s worth it!!
Hi thanks for your reply! I don’t feel sick otherwise. This started since the drinking. I regret it so much. I just want to feel normal again.
If anyone knows how long this lasts or what can help please reply. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.83%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.72%

Watched Threads