KCL Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys
I just received a conditional offer from King’s College London where they want me to get 0.3 better grade. I am a international student from Norway and I how no way of changing grades I received two years ago. Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
artful_lounger
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys
I just received a conditional offer from King’s College London where they want me to get 0.3 better grade. I am a international student from Norway and I how no way of changing grades I received two years ago. Do you guys have any ideas on what I should do?
I would recommend getting in touch with the university's admissions team as soon as possible to query what their offer means for you and how you can meet it. You may also need to clarify some part of your application to confirm e.g. certain grades were already received and are not pending/predicted.

If you already have your school leaving qualifications universities in the UK will normally give either an unconditional offer or straight rejection, rather than a conditional offer.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you
(Original post by artful_lounger)
I would recommend getting in touch with the university's admissions team as soon as possible to query what their offer means for you and how you can meet it. You may also need to clarify some part of your application to confirm e.g. certain grades were already received and are not pending/predicted.

If you already have your school leaving qualifications universities in the UK will normally give either an unconditional offer or straight rejection, rather than a conditional offer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads