The Student Room Group

Options for gcse

Can I change my gcse now (I am in year 9)from business to drama however I am already doing art so would that even be a good idea?
Hey, I do drama and it is an amazing subject. I really love it. If the course has already started then it might be more difficult to switch but if not you should be fine. I assume it hasn’t coz you’re in year nine. Drama (at least the course I’m doing) is not difficult to catch up on but you might have to go see some plays in the theatre for the live theatre section by yourself if the school trips have already gone. Drama gcse (at least my exam board) has a lot of course work in year 11. Devised, scripted and your evaluation of these. You should think about your time carefully if you are doing art and drama coz I think art also has a lot of coursework. Think about what you want to do in the future and if you should have business studies for that. But if you want to do drama I say go for it. It’s a great subject and lots of fun.
Reply 2
I know people that changed their GCSES in year 10 but you are going to have to do all that work you missed. I think you should do that GCSE unless you know your gonna fail it or are really unhappy with it

Quick Reply

Latest