Global warming Watch

OBD12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
A TOTAL MYTH. if you take part in the protests you are a huge disrespect to ur family as nothing will change parliaments mind, especially three 14 year old girls with posters saying 'stop the ice caps melting'. It makes people want to kill them more
yzanne
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by OBD12345)
A TOTAL MYTH. if you take part in the protests you are a huge disrespect to ur family as nothing will change parliaments mind, especially three 14 year old girls with posters saying 'stop the ice caps melting'. It makes people want to kill them more
imo, there is enough evidence to suggest it is true, whether you believe it or not is your opinion and I wouldn't try to interfere that of course.

I just ask myself, 'why NOT'. Even if the world isn't dying and global warming doesn't exist, why NOT just try and look after the environment and make little changes to your everyday life? It doesn't affect you in a major way, and even if you don't believe in it, you'll be supporting a cause which many do believe in.

So help the world even if you think it's not real - why not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.83%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.72%

Watched Threads