ARU Accommodation Thread 2019 Watch

ARUOfficial
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello!

I've created this thread for you to ask any questions you may have about accommodation here at ARU. We have lots of options on all of our campuses and our Residential Services Team is always on hand to help.

You can check out your options on the accommodation page of our website and come back to me if you have any queries.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Gayle
alfieesinop
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey! When do we find out the exact room and stuff we're staying at? I've applied for CB1 so would love to find out where exactly I'll be staying and when I'll be moving in!
alfieesinop
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
BUMP ^
ARUOfficial
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi alfieesinop

Thanks for asking, and here's some help - please can you contact our management team at CB1 to confirm what room you'll be offered, as they manage the allocations. Just give them a call on 01223 612010

Many thanks
Emma
(Original post by alfieesinop)
Hey! When do we find out the exact room and stuff we're staying at? I've applied for CB1 so would love to find out where exactly I'll be staying and when I'll be moving in!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
15.13%
The paper was reasonable (1114)
55.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (442)
21.86%
It was TERRIBLE (160)
7.91%

Watched Threads