The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studygirl300
What’s the process of deferring a year ? I want to defer a year too to earn some money

I think you needed to state it in your UCAS application. But u could phone in and let them know and it might be possible.

R u school leaver or Grad?
Has everyone heard back ?
Did any graduates actually get rejected? Just wondering if they put us all on the waiting list?
Have they finished giving out offers and rejections ?
This chat has died a bit 😂.
Congratz to everyone who has an offer
Original post by Banshee123
Have they finished giving out offers and rejections ?
This chat has died a bit 😂.
Congratz to everyone who has an offer

My daughter has not received an offer or rejection yet, she has been told they are still considering will hear from them this week.
Original post by Macbook Pro
May I ask where you got this information about 40 offers being sent out for graduates? I am also a graduate applicant on the waiting list and I’m trying to gauge what my chances are

Erm another poster further up the thread said they asked admissions and thats what the said
Reply 1266
Original post by ARUOfficial
Hi all,

This forum is for anyone planning on applying to Anglia Ruskin University to study Medicine for 2020 entry. Don't forget that UCAT registration opens on 1 May 2019 for 2020 entry and the UCAS deadline is 15 October 2019.

If you'd like to come and see the facilities at our new School of Medicine and find out more about the course, then come along to our next Open Day on 27 April in Chelmsford, Essex.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Gayle

ARU A100 2020 Offer Holders thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6346128

Hi Gayle/ARU team
Could yopu possible update re the number of offers made and numbers offered to be on reserve list?
thanks
Original post by supergrad
Graduate student; will be withdrawing my name from reserve list because of offer elsewhere; good luck to all those on the reserve list I wish you all the best 💕

Congratz, where did u get offer from
Original post by Banshee123
Congratz, where did u get offer from

thank you! from King’s
Anyone asked for feedback those who have got rejected?
If someone with secure offers could drop offers from ARU, it would help people who have this as the only chance for this year to do medicine.

So guys if you don't really want to go to ARU or have got an offer from a better Uni, please drop offer before May, so that more people on the waiting list are chosen. Thanks for your help 🙏

Please dont keep holding just for the sake of it, if you know that youll end up rejecting later.You might help somebody gaining an offer you left.Do good for others, it will come back in unexpected ways.😊
Original post by Arjun Sangha
If someone with secure offers could drop offers from ARU, it would help people who have this as the only chance for this year to do medicine.

So guys if you don't really want to go to ARU or have got an offer from a better Uni, please drop offer before May, so that more people on the waiting list are chosen. Thanks for your help 🙏

Please dont keep holding just for the sake of it, if you know that youll end up rejecting later.You might help somebody gaining an offer you left.Do good for others, it will come back in unexpected ways.😊

Trust me. Anglia Ruskin is my last chance because I’ve been rejected by other places.
Reply 1272
im really having a tough time choosing between Exeter and aru who both gave me contextual offers of ABB. Exeter is probably the better uni but [ARU] is much closer, but if I do decide to choose Exeter which is looking more likely ill definitely drop it before may... Good luck guys!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ty600
im really having a tough time choosing between Exeter and aru who both gave me contextual offers of ABB. Exeter is probably the better uni but is much closer, but if I do decide to choose Exeter which is looking more likely ill definitely drop it before may... Good luck guys!

Appreciated man. At the end of the day you gotta do what’s best for you. So do deliberate. We’re only asking people that are very sure that they won’t take it.
Original post by Chowderzzz
Appreciated man. At the end of the day you gotta do what’s best for you. So do deliberate. We’re only asking people that are very sure that they won’t take it.

you guys have got this there’s a reason why you’re on the reserve list and it’s because ARU recognises your potential and want to keep hold of you! Good luck!!
Original post by Ty600
im really having a tough time choosing between Exeter and aru who both gave me contextual offers of ABB. Exeter is probably the better uni but is much closer, but if I do decide to choose Exeter which is looking more likely ill definitely drop it before may... Good luck guys!

Thanks really appreciate the sentiment, Hope there are lots more people like you with offers from aru:smile:. I really hope everyone on the reserve who want an offer from ARU get an offer, good luck everyone
Original post by Ty600

I’m in a very similar situation and at the moment it’s between ARU and another uni. I think I’ll most like choose the other uni and hope it means one of you lovely people on the reserve list get an offer from ARU instead
Has anyone been given their position on the waiting list yet?
Reply 1278
Original post by Macbook Pro
Has anyone been given their position on the waiting list yet?

waiting on it today
I thought you had to call/ contact them to find out?
Original post by hhc2
waiting on it today

Latest

Trending

Trending