The Student Room Group

Help! Need a name for a film!

I have created a short film and I am unsure what to call it. I also need a short storyline which I could put on the screen however I am unable to word it correctly.

The storyline/ plot for the film is there is a guy who has just graduated uni, he comes from a wealthy family who believes that money is all that you need. However, he has grown up hating the fact that society finds money more important that society, so he decides to leave his life in the rich city in order to survive on his own, hitchhiking through different countries with no set place to stay. His aim is to see how far he can go and what new people he will meet without the feeling of being tied down to luxurious life expenses.
As you can probably see, the concept of this film is to highlight how society has changed, how people see money as the gateway to life.
(edited 5 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest