Is MA " International Affairs" good to study International Relations? Watch

casena
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello
I would like to do an online master's in International Relations, I've found two options in KCL one is MA " International Affairs" and the other is MA" international relations and Contemporary war "... Despite the fact that I don't know the difference between these two Masters but the first one offers video lectures while the second doesn't offer this which is something matters for me .. so I would rather go with the first option MA " International Affairs".
so for the people who have the experience with international relations do you think this master's program is good for someone wants to study international relations? because I think it's more about security and strategic studies since it's offered by Defence studies department in KCL and I got that impression as well from the trailer video of the program on Youtube.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by casena; 1 week ago
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Do some research! Presumably this is going to cost you a bit of money and it's a bit odd to expect people on the internet to check out the detail of the course for you when you are spending the money. Go on the website and look at what the course covers.
(Original post by casena)
Hello
I would like to do an online master's in International Relations, I've found two options in KCL one is MA " International Affairs" and the other is MA" international relations and Contemporary war "... Despite the fact that I don't know the difference between these two Masters but the first one offers video lectures while the second doesn't offer this which is something matters for me .. so I would rather go with the first option MA " International Affairs".
so for the people who have the experience with international relations do you think this master's program is good for someone wants to study international relations? because I think it's more about security and strategic studies since it's offered by Defence studies department in KCL and I got that impression as well from the trailer video of the program on Youtube.

Thanks in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads