The Student Room Group

Psychology revision help

I am taking the following Psychology exams in the summer, I am wanting to know if anyone has any tips, advise or anything else which may help me revise. Thank You.

AQA A-Level
Paper One -
Social Influence
Memory
Attachment
Psychopathology

Paper Two -
Approaches in Psychology
Biopsychology
Research Methods

Paper Three -
Issues and Debates
Forensic Psychology
Original post by RetroMale2001
I am taking the following Psychology exams in the summer, I am wanting to know if anyone has any tips, advise or anything else which may help me revise. Thank You.

AQA A-Level
Paper One -
Social Influence
Memory
Attachment
Psychopathology

Paper Two -
Approaches in Psychology
Biopsychology
Research Methods

Paper Three -
Issues and Debates
Forensic Psychology

I did OCR psychology but my advice can still apply. Get hold of as many practice papers and exam questions as you can, complete them in timed conditions and get them marked by your teacher. Then look at the feedback, and redo the exams in timed conditions again this time considering the feedback. Get it marked again. Keep doing this until you are consistently getting the grades you want.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I did OCR psychology but my advice can still apply. Get hold of as many practice papers and exam questions as you can, complete them in timed conditions and get them marked by your teacher. Then look at the feedback, and redo the exams in timed conditions again this time considering the feedback. Get it marked again. Keep doing this until you are consistently getting the grades you want.

Thank You.

AQA A-Level
Paper One -
Social Influence
Memory
Attachment
Psychopathology

Paper Two -
Approaches in Psychology
Biopsychology
Research Methods

Paper Three -
Issues and Debates