How difficult is it to be accepted by UAL?

Watch
yyasmine1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m highly interested in taking the Documentary Photography BA hons course at UAL however I’ve read lots about there being a low acceptance rate and it’s a bit off putting. Is it really that bad?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yyasmine1234)
I’m highly interested in taking the Documentary Photography BA hons course at UAL however I’ve read lots about there being a low acceptance rate and it’s a bit off putting. Is it really that bad?
Is the course still open for applications for 2019 on UCAS? If so then it’s not particularly selective. UAL stats get distorted by popularity of a small selection of courses that are massively oversubscribed (like the fashion courses at CSM). The same isn’t true for most of the courses they offer.
Haleypaolini
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got into International preparation for fashion with my Photography and they only accept 200 international students. I think if you’re confident in your work and show progress you can get in!! It’s very scary but just think positive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (99)
22.5%
No (341)
77.5%

Watched Threads