20%
I didn't want Brexit to happen (7)
46.67%
TensorTympani
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is Brexit worth all the trouble and chaos that it was caused, and in the end is the UK even better off outside the EU than inside the EU?
Did the people known that there would be this much chaos when they voted for Brexit?
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by TensorTympani)
Is Brexit worth all the trouble and chaos that it was caused, and in the end is the UK even better off outside the EU than inside the EU?
Did the people known that there would be this much chaos when they voted for Brexit?
Depends on the definition of worth.

Trouble and chaos is only one aspect.

Only History will be able to tell you whether it was ultimately worth it and even then the position may not be clear cut.
MWills99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by TensorTympani)
Brexit was always going to be an uncertainty in the sense that nobody knows the long term impact of it. We could be better off or worse off. In that sense, to answer your question: we don't know if it's worth it
HamrRokjaw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Given that Brexit has not actually happened yet, and that everything so far has been intentional delaying and mismanagement from Parliament, I would say that you can't know yet.
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Depends on the definition of worth.

Trouble and chaos is only one aspect.

Only History will be able to tell you whether it was ultimately worth it and even then the position may not be clear cut.
I would define worth as their are more pros than cons.
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Does it feel worth it? This whole process has driven a coach and horses through our international reputation. It will take years, decades to repair the damage.
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
no.
BootyCreepshot
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Nah, **** brexit.
MusabKhan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Well the majority of the country already said it'd be good so..... What can ya do?
ColinDent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you're asking if I regret my vote then no, if you're asking if I will vote for it again if required then yes I will.
If you're asking if parliament have wilfully made the whole process worse than it should have been then yes they have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads