The Student Room Group

Transfer to PPE at KCL or International social and public policy with economics @ LSE

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Just choose what you are interested, you will spends 3 years with it ! : D And I believe PPE of KCL is better .
Original post by UWCBee
Hey,

I am currently studying PPE at Lancaster in my first year, I have two offers of transfer; 2nd year entry for International social and public policy with economics at LSE and a first year entry for PPE at KCL, which would mean having to do first year all over again (which would make me two years behind as I'm a year older). Which one should I choose? I know LSE has a better rep, but PPE is a more interesting course but it is a first year entry??

Thanks for nay advice!

Obviously it's a choice that only you can make but since you are already enjoying PPE and KCL is also a very prestigious Uni, I would probably opt for that choice. It is a bit annoying to have to take first year again, but an extra year won't matter too much in the long run - you are still young and the main thing is to do a course you will enjoy and not have regrets down the line about ending up with a different degree.

Well Done on your offers btw!
Reply 3
Honestly, I have a friend studying PPE at KCL(but is first year), if you have any question, I can ask her. Are you home student or ?
Original post by harrysbar
Obviously it's a choice that only you can make but since you are already enjoying PPE and KCL is also a very prestigious Uni, I would probably opt for that choice. It is a bit annoying to have to take first year again, but an extra year won't matter too much in the long run - you are still young and the main thing is to do a course you will enjoy and not have regrets down the line about ending up with a different degree.

Well Done on your offers btw!
Reply 4
Whay are your career ambitions?

I think for a few careers LSE would be more of a target

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending