uni of liverpool accommodation first year Watch

emilymayyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi i think i’m going to put the university of liverpool as my firm choice and i’m just a bit confused about accommodation?

i’m not sure which halls to live in, whether to go university-owned or private, what the difference really is etc.

i’m looking for halls that are really social with communal spaces to meet people in and an en-suite wouldn’t go amiss hahah but the main thing is that it’s known for its social environment and popular with first year students? please let me know as i’m a bit stuck on which halls to choose, thanks x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Thotania
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Girl Crown Palace and Vine Court are the accommodations to go for! I have an offer for lpool (insured it) and I chose those two
emilymayyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you!! Is there anything in particular that made you choose them?
(Original post by Thotania)
Girl Crown Palace and Vine Court are the accommodations to go for! I have an offer for lpool (insured it) and I chose those two
Thotania
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by emilymayyy)
Thank you!! Is there anything in particular that made you choose them?
I'll link videos showing them in a bit but they are known for being the most social, right in the middle of the city, close to most buildings and departments, nice bathrooms and they for my budget. Most people go for them as they're the most social.
Student Roost Liverpool
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi Emilymayy,

There are plenty of accommodations to choose from in Liverpool to suit your requirements. We have 5 properties all within walking distance from UOL and we hold daily events to help get our students mingling. We also have a closed Facebook page which we send out to all our new tenants so they can get to know their flatmates long before they arrive You can also request to live with 1st years when booking which is handy, hope you find the best place for yourself to live and if you need any more information please dont hesitate to get back in touch and i will be more than happy to help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.94%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.15%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (124)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.46%

Watched Threads