Edge hill applicant day Watch

Caitlin_1602
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, I have recently been sent an invitation for an applicant day at Edge hill university for primary education with QTS. However I have an A-level revision session on the same day. I have previously attended an open day, a interview and the 2018 summer residential, so was wondering if I need to attend the applicant day as well? I am set I’m going to edge Hill in September and have confirmed it as my firm choice on track. Any advice would be greatly appreciate, thanks.
GShaw21
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hello,

I currently go to Edge Hill now and although I'm not doing the same course you are hoping to do, I can tell you that it is not essential to go to applicant days. I'm sure it won't hurt to email them to say that you won't be able to attend and even ask them if there is any other time you could go if you really wanted to go (I think they may offer individual ones but I'm not too sure about that). They will understand that the time isn't really convenient for everyone especially with exams creeping up.

Good luck with your exams!

George
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Caitlin_1602)
Hi, I have recently been sent an invitation for an applicant day at Edge hill university for primary education with QTS. However I have an A-level revision session on the same day. I have previously attended an open day, a interview and the 2018 summer residential, so was wondering if I need to attend the applicant day as well? I am set I’m going to edge Hill in September and have confirmed it as my firm choice on track. Any advice would be greatly appreciate, thanks.
As above, the revision session sounds more important - it's all about priorities and although it might be a nice thing to visit Edge hill again, it's not really necessary
Edge Hill University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Caitlin_1602)
Hi, hope you're well!

As mentioned by the two above posters, the Applicant Visit Days aren't mandatory, and it's absolutely no problem to focus on your revision instead. You've visited us a few times in the past, but you're more than welcome to visit again if you want to know more about Edge Hill. You can see all of our upcoming open events here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads