royal mail problem (i'm dumb) Watch

claudiakatex
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
this is probably the most ridiculous question on this entire site lmao but i have no idea what to do. so ridiculous in fact that i'm making a whole new account to ask the question on. so i had a family member ask me to post a letter and like a complete IDIOT i put the letter in a post box that's no longer in use. it's never going to be collected and i can't get it out. do i go to the post office and ask about it? please help hahahaha i hate myself
GetTheLondonLook
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
at least you don’t say sorry to lampposts
No harm in asking but is it not possible to fill out another form etc that needed to be sent off
lol
claudiakatex
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i feel terrible bc i think it was a letter to a friend or something but i might have to do that lol. thanks for the advice!!
(Original post by GetTheLondonLook)
at least you don’t say sorry to lampposts
No harm in asking but is it not possible to fill out another form etc that needed to be sent off
lol
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by claudiakatex)
i feel terrible bc i think it was a letter to a friend or something but i might have to do that lol. thanks for the advice!!
How did you know the post box was no longer in use? Usually the PO blocks up the slot so they can't be used by mistake.

Is there a number on the box you could call, or pop into your local post office to ask? If it hasn't been blocked up, you probably aren't the first to make that mistake.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.83%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.72%

Watched Threads