Nervous about giving BJ! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Been with my boyfriend of around 6 months. No intercourse yet. He's fngered and gone down on me. Yet I'm afraid to go down on him. I'm somewhat scared I'll do it wrong and he won't enjoy it. What should I do? I feel as though I have to pleasure him in return.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
You shouldn’t feel as though you have to pleasure him in return; and if you do it under pressure, neither of you will enjoy the experience! Only do it if you want to and feel ready. You might find a good YouTube video with tips, and you could practice on a banana first ;-) seriously though, only do it if YOU want to! He should respect that too
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
IT'S STEAK AND BLOWJOB DAY! The perfect occasion. Go forth and suck that willy, just get him to shower first.
lorena2016
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
blow it like flute
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been with my boyfriend of around 6 months. No intercourse yet. He's fngered and gone down on me. Yet I'm afraid to go down on him. I'm somewhat scared I'll do it wrong and he won't enjoy it. What should I do? I feel as though I have to pleasure him in return.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads