How long does to move out? Watch

BraemarEwan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m moving out in the spring and wondering how long it takes, I’ll be moving 80 miles away into a new house in a new area.

I’m 20 so this is me moving out of my parents house .. I don’t have that mist stuff to take
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BraemarEwan)
I’m moving out in the spring and wondering how long it takes, I’ll be moving 80 miles away into a new house in a new area.

I’m 20 so this is me moving out of my parents house .. I don’t have that mist stuff to take
However long you take to sort out your stuff and transport it to your new place. There isn't a set time. If you dawdle and take your time saying goodbye it'll be longer compared to if you just chuck your stuff in the van and drive off waving out the window.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BraemarEwan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
However long you take to sort out your stuff and transport it to your new place. There isn't a set time. If you dawdle and take your time saying goodbye it'll be longer compared to if you just chuck your stuff in the van and drive off waving out the window.
Okay, I would probably do it quite fast since I don’t have that much stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.83%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (136)
16.92%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.18%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.72%

Watched Threads