The Student Room Group

Why am I single?

I’m an 18year old girl. I’m often told I’m pretty and have a good personality and I get on pretty well with guys. I have never been in a relationship and I also feel like nobody is ever interested in me? All my friends are in relationships but I don’t seem to ever seem to have any options? I’m not desperate or throwing myself at any guys but can someone please cuz me some darn advice before I lose my mind
you're only 18, there's so much more to life. Do things you want to do, like go to a place you wanted to visit and you could meet someone there 😁
You're not desperate or throwing yourself at any guys? Keep it up. The best part of relationships is that they're unexpected :smile: you never know how satisfied your friends are with having partners
Reply 3
You'll know when the time's right when you come across the right guy.

Just because you've never been in a relationship doesn't mean that you should rush things like this although it might be frustrating.

If you do fancy a guy, talk to him. communication is all it takes. build it up gradually -

start with a smile first time u see him
develop into a hey how r u next time u see him
develop into more in depth convos next time u see him

and who knows what could happen

Some guys might actually like you, you never know. guys who act shy in front of u, try to impress u, try to make u laugh- these are all signs a guy might like u and u should def try be more wary of these signs and try to be more open and talkative with these particular guys if u want a relationship with any of them

good luck and be patient x
Reply 4
I never really thought about it like that, always just assumed that all my friends were satisfy/ completely happy being in their relationships! I’ll take your advice onboard, thanks☺️☺️
Reply 5
I know I just sometimes feel like it’s never going to happen for me! I guess whatever happens happens! Thankyou xx
I have never been in a relationship and am 19, soon to be 20. If you like someone and want to get closer, talk to them more, maybe ask them out as a friend at first. (Like you could ask them to help you with some work or something over a coffee.) Don't wait for them to come to you if you like them, they might not know you enough for them to like you the same way until you get to know each other better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending