The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM fashion journalism

Hey so i’ve got a full portfolio review/interview coming up at central saint martins on the 19th. Does anyone else have an interview for fashion journalism on the 18/19 and have any portfolio tips??? Sooo nervous now
hiya, hope your interview went well! I was wondering if you could tell me what the process was like because my interview is tomorrow and im pretty nervous. what type of questions did they ask? how long was it? how were the interviewers? have you heard back yet?
Original post by susannahre
Hey so i’ve got a full portfolio review/interview coming up at central saint martins on the 19th. Does anyone else have an interview for fashion journalism on the 18/19 and have any portfolio tips??? Sooo nervous now
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hey I have an interview lined up as well. how did your interview go? super nervous as well.
Original post by julietteeeee
hiya, hope your interview went well! I was wondering if you could tell me what the process was like because my interview is tomorrow and im pretty nervous. what type of questions did they ask? how long was it? how were the interviewers? have you heard back yet?
Hi there!

Congrats on your interview. Have a look at our Interview page advice: https://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/apply/after-you-apply/interview-preparation

It'll tell you what to expect and how you can prepare for it!

Good luck and any questions please let me know.

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I have an interview lined up as well. how did your interview go? super nervous as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending