UAL first year student accomodation Watch

jessclayton22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Helloo,

I am currently looking at accomodation for my first year at UAL (university of the arts London) specifically LCF (London college of fashion) and I have no idea where to start.

Is there any in particular that anybody could suggest from staying there or knowing somebody who stays there or somebody who is at this uni?

Thank you,

Jess
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Bgs98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by jessclayton22)
Helloo,

I am currently looking at accomodation for my first year at UAL (university of the arts London) specifically LCF (London college of fashion) and I have no idea where to start.

Is there any in particular that anybody could suggest from staying there or knowing somebody who stays there or somebody who is at this uni?

Thank you,

Jess
Hey! I’m going to be studying at Lcf this september too, are you at lime grove? I went to the offers day on Saturday and looked at the costume store (which is the closest to lime grove) and the glassyard building which were both nice, not much to do in the area around the costume store but it’s only around 20 mins from the campus, whereas I think all other accomodation is at least 30/40 mins away which is a bit of a pain! But more to do socially around them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads