The Student Room Group

My mum keeps going crazy every 2 years

About 2 years ago I had to move out of my mums house and live with my grandma because my mum was losing her mind and thinking The house was haunted she would pour salt around the house and shout prayers at 3 in the morning. Now I’m back with my mum, after living with my grandma. after about a year she has started putting cardboard boxes up against the windows and is throwing everything shiny away because she thinks she is being attacked by radio waves. She also keeps hiding all the electronics and putting tissue around all the wires, I woke up this morning and saw all cardboard and tissue everywhere so I threw it all away and when she woke up she went crazy and tried breaking my door down I only just managed to kept her out. Can anyone please give me some advice please it’s starting to depress me.
Original post by Benp344
About 2 years ago I had to move out of my mums house and live with my grandma because my mum was losing her mind and thinking The house was haunted she would pour salt around the house and shout prayers at 3 in the morning. Now I’m back with my mum, after living with my grandma. after about a year she has started putting cardboard boxes up against the windows and is throwing everything shiny away because she thinks she is being attacked by radio waves. She also keeps hiding all the electronics and putting tissue around all the wires, I woke up this morning and saw all cardboard and tissue everywhere so I threw it all away and when she woke up she went crazy and tried breaking my door down I only just managed to kept her out. Can anyone please give me some advice please it’s starting to depress me.

Has she seen a doctor? It definitely sounds like she needs professional help. Maybe speak to your grandma again and ask whether you could move back whilst you find help for your mum?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending