blacksheep8
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
https://www.chegg.com/play/student-l...arner-are-you/

Take the quiz to find out and share...

Debate what works and what doesn't.

I'm an auditory learner and I have to say, I don't believe I used to be when I was younger. I think this has changed with time. I think I was more of a visual learner as a kid as I was more introduced to this as a child. For example, my mum is an artist and introduced arts to me and my brother from a young age so I grew up inclined to understand visual learning better than other types of learning. However I guess I've gone and found my own way of learning which is auditory

Probably good to bare this info in mind - especially if you seem to be a mix, or certain techniques that are supposed to work, don't work that well etc.
Last edited by blacksheep8; 5 days ago
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I m supposedly a good spread between all of them from quizzes I ve done before but as I m dyslexic and dyspraxic in practicality I can't be very kinasethic.
blacksheep8
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
I m supposedly a good spread between all of them from quizzes I ve done before but as I m dyslexic and dyspraxic in practicality I can't be very kinasethic.
Oh, that's quite interesting. Perhaps you learned other methods as a way of coping with being limited in kinesthetic learning? Or perhaps you were always a bit of a mix?
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Although I scored visual on that test, in reality I think I'm a combination of visual and auditory
blacksheep8
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Although I scored visual on that test, in reality I think I'm a combination of visual and auditory
That's fair enough, I'm sure I've still got that spark for visual too, even though I'm an auditory primarily
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by blacksheep8)
Oh, that's quite interesting. Perhaps you learned other methods as a way of coping with being limited in kinesthetic learning? Or perhaps you were always a bit of a mix?
Well I ve always had my quirky brain so yes I ve learnt to cope with it in different ways.
blacksheep8
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
Well I ve always had my quirky brain so yes I ve learnt to cope with it in different ways.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads