Is my friend pregnant. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My friend is eating more than she used to, she's late, sore breasts, fatigue, nausia, cramping, cravings and mood swings. She's just got the implant but she's also worried about being pregnant.
itstiffanysmind
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The best way to find out it to do a test
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RatRaceEscapee2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's not like you could buy the test in Poundland or something, right?
Decahedron
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why are you asking a bunch of stranger if the a person they have never met is pregnant?

If someone says yes are you going to instantly believe them?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Decahedron)
Why are you asking a bunch of stranger if the a person they have never met is pregnant?

If someone says yes are you going to instantly believe them?
No, I'm only asking because I'm worried about her
HoldThisL
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No probably not because it's highly unlikely.

Honestly what else do you want from us? Do a test lol.
Cloudiii
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had a friend who had those symptoms. She also had the implant so she didnt think much of it and only found out a little later that she actually was pregnant. Your friend has to remember that no form of contraception is 100% effective so she shouldnt be ruling out pregnancy completely. My advice would be to just check it, buy a pregnancy test. Might just be nothing, or she could be pregnant. Never know until you find out really. Best wishes to your friend.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cloudiii)
I had a friend who had those symptoms. She also had the implant so she didnt think much of it and only found out a little later that she actually was pregnant. Your friend has to remember that no form of contraception is 100% effective so she shouldnt be ruling out pregnancy completely. My advice would be to just check it, buy a pregnancy test. Might just be nothing, or she could be pregnant. Never know until you find out really. Best wishes to your friend.
She's said she'll leave it a week before taking a test, I'll pass on the best wishes
8=======D
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the worst bit of getting pregnant is not of finding out that you pregnant but the the sheer emotional drain of don't know what to do or what decision to make, so if she is pregnant, give her emotional and physical support.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (150)
18.56%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.78%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
17.08%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (115)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.57%

Watched Threads