Studying Forensic Psychology (October 2019)

Watch
sianarabella
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

I have a few questions if anyone can help me.

1) Has anyone studied this course? How did you find the work? How were the tutors?

2) If I start the first module in October can I start my next one in February 2020? How does this work with student finance?

Thank you
Uniqueop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

Following this, as I would like the answer to number 2 as well! Hoping to study Forensic Psychology in October as well.
Catbread
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! I am currently studying on the ou forensic psych course (part time) so I can offer a bit of advice.The first year was based on social psychology as a general overview of the various topics that studying psychology will touch on as the degree progresses. I found that although I did not have a huge interest in some other essays (sociology is not my area) it was a good practice module to get me in a good space to tackle the more psychology centred assessments in the second module. That is where I currently am, I will be wrapping up this current module (De100 investigating psychology) over the summer.Regarding your finance question, I believe you just need to apply for October's module and then it should give you an option to further it for your next one, but I would definitely contact student finance as I am basing my answer on my circumstances. They are helpful whenever I have had to clear anything up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (123)
62.12%
I don't have everything I need (75)
37.88%

Watched Threads