Starting an Undergrad ITT Course Watch

Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I've been offered a place on an undergrad teaching course that leads to QTS.

I'm the process of applying for student finance to cover the 3 years course but I have studied before.. I started another undegrad course in 2007 but left in year 2 for medical reasons.

The advice seems a little confusing online... the get into teaching website which is posted by the government seems to suggest that you can get student finance for a teaching course even if you've had it before but the website doesn't mention this?

Is this correct and would I still be eligible for finance despite already having 2 years finance (I didn't attend for a full 2 years but I believe the uni involved still received the full amount for year 2)?

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


University open days

  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)

Watched Threads

View All