The Student Room Group

Poor as level result

Hi, I got 7A grades in GCE O level but unfrotunately got E (Physics) D (Biology) and U (Chemistry). Now I am giving all five exams composite. I am expecting that my grades would be even worse than before. Please guide me what should I do? what are alternative options for me? What should I do to improve my grades? I have only one and a half month left as I am giving exams in May June 2019. Please guide me accordingly would any university accept such poor grades?
Original post by aabdullahatif
Hi, I got 7A grades in GCE O level but unfrotunately got E (Physics) D (Biology) and U (Chemistry). Now I am giving all five exams composite. I am expecting that my grades would be even worse than before. Please guide me what should I do? what are alternative options for me? What should I do to improve my grades? I have only one and a half month left as I am giving exams in May June 2019. Please guide me accordingly would any university accept such poor grades?

If I were you, I’d retake year 13 next year and apply for 2020 entry IF your exam results are worse, at least then you have the chance to improve your grades
thank you for your response. but i have some financial and family issues as well so i cannot repeat one more year. I have already wasted one whole year and giving composite exams in May June of all papers.
Original post by megsalice_
If I were you, I’d retake year 13 next year and apply for 2020 entry IF your exam results are worse, at least then you have the chance to improve your grades
Original post by aabdullahatif
thank you for your response. but i have some financial and family issues as well so i cannot repeat one more year. I have already wasted one whole year and giving composite exams in May June of all papers.

So is this your third year of A-Levels? Apply to universities and honestly revise as much as possible from now until your exams and try to raise your grades as much as possible?
Nopes this is my second year in A level but I am giving all the 5 papers in this year. Actually, my family does not allow me to do an extra year on A levels
Original post by megsalice_
So is this your third year of A-Levels? Apply to universities and honestly revise as much as possible from now until your exams and try to raise your grades as much as possible?

Quick Reply

Latest