What are the best and worst pizza toppings?

Watch
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Pineapple has to sit in the best coloumn I'm very sorry
username4540078
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I’m a big ham and pineapple fan.

Worst has to be anchovies or capers. Why would you abuse a pizza by putting something like that on the top?

And Domino’s chocolate pizza was terrible.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Ham and pineapple is the best.
End of story.
FutureMissMRCS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best:Vegan cheese +vegetables.
Worst:meat and dairy cheese
Last edited by FutureMissMRCS; 2 years ago
bones-mccoy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best: pepperoni, chorizo, ham, onions, peppers, jalapenos
Worst: pineapple, olives, anything fish based
Last edited by bones-mccoy; 2 years ago
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
If it's not meat it's bad.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best: olives (yes, really), peppers, ground beef, ham, pepperoni.
Worst: pineapple, LOADS of different meats (stick to one or two), BBQ sauce.
Salostar
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best: Chicken
Worst: Pineapple
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best: simple neopolitan pizza or pepperoni

Worst: pineapple yuck
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 2 years ago
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best in my opinion are salami with pepper and mushrooms, very good.

The worst is every topping with ananas, unless it is combined with prosciutto.
san_cisco
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
chicken and pesto pasta is the best and pineapple is the epitome of Original Sin.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best: Ham and cheese and tomato
Worst: anything with mushrooms or peppers or anything like that
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Best: Ham and cheese and tomato
Worst: anything with mushrooms or peppers or anything like that
Then you would not agree with my post above.

Are those worse than ananas in your opinion? otherwise, it is a proper addition to ham.
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
Pineapple has to sit in the best coloumn I'm very sorry
So you should be but worse even than that, pizza express have started to do a carbonara pizza, what an abomination
pineapple04
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Best has gotta be pineapple (I don't get people's problem with it, yeah it's a fruit, but tomato is too), maybe with mushrooms too, or the one with goats cheese, onion and spinach from pizza express

Worst is just anything with peppers on, even if you pick them off it still tastes of hell
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pineapple04)
Best has gotta be pineapple (I don't get people's problem with it, yeah it's a fruit, but tomato is too), maybe with mushrooms too, or the one with goats cheese, onion and spinach from pizza express
The Padana yes, that is my personal favourite. Or was until I got put off pizza express due to the aforementioned Carbonara pizza
pineapple04
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
The Padana yes, that is my personal favourite. Or was until I got put off pizza express due to the aforementioned Carbonara pizza
Yeah the padanas great, have it every time I go there. My grandad had the carbonara last time we went, it didn't seem too awful apart from the egg in the middle, don't really get why they have that
harrysbar
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pineapple04)
Yeah the padanas great, have it every time I go there. My grandad had the carbonara last time we went, it didn't seem too awful apart from the egg in the middle, don't really get why they have that
Carbonara is a sauce to go with pasta not sat on a pizza in my opinion, and despite my *****ing about it, my dining companion went and ordered it. The egg on top! :naughty:
999tigger
Report 2 years ago
Best:Really good hot pepperoni.
Worst: Olives, anchovies, bell peppers are a bit uninteresting as well.
willbrownfire123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Pizza with extra cheese chicken and veges.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.19%
October 2021 (223)
44.51%
November 2021 (60)
11.98%
December 2021 (64)
12.77%
January 2021 (60)
11.98%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.58%