MSc Structural Engineering Interview Q's Watch

Lintywheel23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all, I've applied for the MSc General Structures/Structural Engineering programme and recently received a request from the university to come in for an interview. If anyone has done an interview for this programme or any other postgraduate programme, could you please let me know the type of questions I could expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Lewisssss
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you finish your interview? Any experience about the questions can be provided?
HelloBlaBla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi. I applied to the same course as well and i got the interview on next week. Do you mind to share the questions that they asked you during the interview? Hope you can Thank you very much for you big help !!!
(Original post by Lintywheel23)
Hi all, I've applied for the MSc General Structures/Structural Engineering programme and recently received a request from the university to come in for an interview. If anyone has done an interview for this programme or any other postgraduate programme, could you please let me know the type of questions I could expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Lintywheel23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I've sent you a private message hope it helps. Good luck.
(Original post by HelloBlaBla)
Hi. I applied to the same course as well and i got the interview on next week. Do you mind to share the questions that they asked you during the interview? Hope you can Thank you very much for you big help !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.27%
No - but I will (41)
6.82%
No - I don't want to (44)
7.32%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (280)
46.59%

Watched Threads