The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Do you finish your interview? Any experience about the questions can be provided?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hi. I applied to the same course as well and i got the interview on next week. Do you mind to share the questions that they asked you during the interview? Hope you can Thank you very much for you big help !!!
Original post by Lintywheel23
Hi all, I've applied for the MSc General Structures/Structural Engineering programme and recently received a request from the university to come in for an interview. If anyone has done an interview for this programme or any other postgraduate programme, could you please let me know the type of questions I could expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
I've sent you a private message hope it helps. Good luck.
Original post by HelloBlaBla
Hi. I applied to the same course as well and i got the interview on next week. Do you mind to share the questions that they asked you during the interview? Hope you can Thank you very much for you big help !!!
Reply 4
Hi I have the same Skype interview for this MsC tomorrow, can anyone give me some insight in what to expect please.
Should expect Bending moment and shear force diagrams
Original post by rugger
Hi I have the same Skype interview for this MsC tomorrow, can anyone give me some insight in what to expect please.
Reply 6
Thank you, I assumed that would come up! Do you have any other suggestions? Do you believe it will mainly be quantitative questions?
Should expect Bending moment and shear force diagrams
Hi all, I've applied for the MSc General Structures/Structural Engineering programme and recently received a request from the university to come in for an interview. If anyone has done an interview for this programme or any other postgraduate programme, could you please let me know the type of questions I could expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Hey, I've applied for the same program and I got an invitation to the interview as well. Could you please advise on the type of questions asked? Will it be mostly technical or personal? If technical, what topics would you suggest I focus on while preparing? Thanks in advance!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending