Wearing swimsuit instead of pants

Watch
Lily slatter
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I prefer to wear my black one peice instead of pants and bras cause i find it much easier and comfotable to wear but i often get a camel toe in it and i have caught a few boys looking up my skirt and once it slipped between my labia and i flashed my class in art so everybody saw my labia

Any advice would be helpful
Last edited by Lily slatter; 2 years ago
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lily slatter)
I prefer to wear my black one peice instead of pants and bras cause i find it much easier and comfotable to wear but i often get a camel toe in it and i have caught a few boys looking up my skirt and once it slipped between my labia and i flashed my class in art so everybody saw my labia

Wear longer skirts.
scorpion95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I like to wear a swimsuit (one piece) occasionally instead of knickers and bra. I find it easier when I go swimming because I can just take off my skirt and top and go straight in the water and when done just put skirt and top back on and go wherever I planned to go next. I really like the fabric and do find swimsuits really comfortable which is why I have a massive collection. I wear bodysuits a lot though mainly everyday or knickers occasionally.

I think some girls do get more of a camel toe than others but there is nothing wrong with it. People do tend to like looking upskirts, probably more boys than girls so don't worry about it.

To stop people possibly getting an upskirt view, you could wear a slightly longer skirt or wear a skort or wear some lycra dance type short shorts which should help
(Original post by Lily slatter)

scorpion95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah some girls do, I like the op wear a swimsuit occasionally instead. I know a few girls who also do the same and one/two who wear a bikini instead which I don't really get. It is good to do for when you go swimming because you can just take off your skirt and top and go swimming straight away. It is probably more popular for girls to do it in hotter countries like Spain, Japan, Hawaii etc
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Nike pros or something similar
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why has no one questioned the veracity of the OP???

"Lily slatter"???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads