The Student Room Group

Kings College London/ KCL Social life

KCL is my firm choice but i was just wondering what the social life and nightlife is like at kings in terms of best clubs and best spots. Thanks!
Original post by Melvinkyb88
KCL is my firm choice but i was just wondering what the social life and nightlife is like at kings in terms of best clubs and best spots. Thanks!

Hi, you should also post this in the KCL sub forum, if you haven't already :smile:
Original post by Melvinkyb88

Hey, my sister goes to King’s she always cannot stop telling me about how the social life and nightlife there is incredible. Shes in third year, but she still seems so incredibly happy in that regards. I could ask her specific things if you like? You need to also remember it is in London and so this obviously means the night life is very lively and exuberant. I know she spoke highly of clubs called “cirque de soir”, “Toy Room” and “Tape”. I don’t live in London so I can’t give my opinion, but she has pretty high standards so I’m sure they’ll be fine 😊 King’s have been trying to raise their student satisfaction lately, so when I face time her I would see the massive cafés and areas they have just for students and everyone seems really friendly to the extent where I’d be talking to her and whilst talking many people approach her within the short time span of a facetime call. I also might go to King’s btw and I’m pretty excited about both these things you’re asking about :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending