will ucl accept me through adjusments? Watch

maysaah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So i applied for infection and immunity but got rejected because i didnt get a 6 in maths at gcse ( got a 5) however i did get 1A* 4AS and 5Bs. my predicted grades were also not that good but i was wondering if i do get the grades will they consider me regardless of my 5 in math. btw my alevel subjects are Psychology biology and chemistry. im on a BBC right now but im going to work super hard and get ABB.
Afterlife?
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The entry requirements seem to be AAA-AAB, You should call them up to see how many people they take through adjustment and what the grades are for adjustment, as some unis + courses may make their requirements higher during adjustment/clearing
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by maysaah)
So i applied for infection and immunity but got rejected because i didnt get a 6 in maths at gcse ( got a 5) however i did get 1A* 4AS and 5Bs. my predicted grades were also not that good but i was wondering if i do get the grades will they consider me regardless of my 5 in math. btw my alevel subjects are Psychology biology and chemistry. im on a BBC right now but im going to work super hard and get ABB.
Very unlikely (sorry). UCL is ultra competitive and if they state on their website that they want a minimum of a 6 in maths, they are not likely to be flexible when they get so many other applications from people who do meet and exceed their entry requirements.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you resitting your maths GCSE to meet the basic requirements?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (151)
18.67%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.77%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
17.06%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (115)
14.22%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.77%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.53%

Watched Threads