Would you ever stay with a guy who can't have sex with you? Watch

Poll: Girls, would you ever stay with a man who can't have sex with you?
Yes (4)
33.33%
No (6)
50%
I am not a girl or I am a lesbian or I am asexual or whatever (2)
16.67%
nonotyoutoo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Because they don't find actually having (penatrative) sex / blowjobs arousing. But they still find you attractive, still would want to kiss you, hold you, cuddle with you on the sofa, pleasure you orally / manually, massage you etc and want to connect with you emotionally?

They are not gay, and they are not "asexual". Just for developmental reasons during puberty ended up not having the right triggers to find normal sex arousing. And now the imprint is stuck.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by nonotyoutoo)
Because they don't find actually having (penatrative) sex / blowjobs arousing. But they still find you attractive, still would want to kiss you, hold you, cuddle with you on the sofa, pleasure you orally / manually, massage you etc and want to connect with you emotionally?

They are not gay, and they are not "asexual". Just for developmental reasons during puberty ended up not having the right triggers to find normal sex arousing. And now the imprint is stuck.
No. I’m gay, but I wouldn’t date a girl (or anyone for that matter) who was like this. I also knew very few girls/people who actually would - sex is just too important for me.

But I’m sure you can find asexual girls/nuns who don’t care
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
unfortunately no because I'm a highly-sexed woman therefore its a big deal to me.
sinfonietta
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If he’s open to BDSM play then no penetrative sex wouldn’t be a deal-breaker.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads