The Student Room Group

Choosing a University.

Hi, I have just gotten back all my responses from UCAS and its time for me to choose my Firm and Insurance. The issue is I don't know which one to choose. So I'm hoping people here would be able to give me advice on what to choose. The course I have chosen to do is Computer Science and i have A-Levels in Maths. Biology and Physics. Any advice would be great thanks. The Universities that have accepted me are Queens University in London, Kings College London, University of Essex and Coventry University.
Original post by Systelien
Hi, I have just gotten back all my responses from UCAS and its time for me to choose my Firm and Insurance. The issue is I don't know which one to choose. So I'm hoping people here would be able to give me advice on what to choose. The course I have chosen to do is Computer Science and i have A-Levels in Maths. Biology and Physics. Any advice would be great thanks. The Universities that have accepted me are Queens University in London, Kings College London, University of Essex and Coventry University.

kings firm, queens or essex as insurance. easy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending