Anyone still shocked? (New Zealand Shooting)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
shamensaki
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am still shocked at what happened because I watched the video on YouTube and what still horrors me is the voice of the women crying 'Help me, Help me' and her voice is just stuck in my head and then that stupid **** killed that women. I think he should be hanged till death or worst get a painful death. I am so upset.
TellMeWhy123232
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
me
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Devastated😩
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Missed the video, not shocked whatsoever. You must live in your own bubble or something.
pondwitch
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s just an awful thing to have happened to those poor people, but unfortunately it’s not surprising. Censorship is one of the key issues of our time, that and ‘fake news’.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by waqaspk3)
I am still shocked at what happened because I watched the video on YouTube and what still horrors me is the voice of the women crying 'Help me, Help me' and her voice is just stuck in my head and then that stupid c**t killed that women by shooting in her head. I think he should be hanged till death or worst get a painful death. I am so upset.
Shocked? No

Saddened, definitely.

Strange you would want to go out and watch a video of people being executed.
Strange you wnat to come on TSR and tell people all about the video.
nutz99
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm not surprised this has happened as it was going to happen sooner or later. The fact that literally every media has given it so much attention isn't going to help either. It's all about cause and effect.

How much do you see in the media about mass killings of Christians by Muslims around the world. The truth is very little. There are mass murders literally every week somewhere on this planet. In the last 3 weeks alone roughly 120 Christians have been killed by Nigerian Fulani Muslims. Do they not deserve the same media attention. There is ethnic cleansing going on in Nigeria and in many other countries. People need to open their eyes and see what is happening on this planet.

I don't condone any of the killings but Muslims need to take responsibility for the ripple effect and do something to stop it.
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nope, plenty of terror attacks that people just forget and do nothing about.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am shocked the gun grabbers pounced on it so quickly...
frostyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Absolutely disgusting. After watching that video I don't even know what to say.
frostyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nutz99)
I don't condone any of the killings but Muslims need to take responsibility for the ripple effect and do something to stop it.
How about instead of saying "the Islamist did it" or "the white guy did it", we just say that it was some psychotic scum and whichever side you're on, it's wrong?
Last edited by frostyy; 1 year ago
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by frostyy)
How about instead of saying "the Islamist did it" or "the white guy did it", we just say that it was some psychotic scum and whichever side you're on, it's wrong?
Because calling someone psychotic alleviates them of responsibility.
username4454836
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm more shocked that something like this hasn't happened sooner. It was bound to happen eventually.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, he shouldn’t be hanged or killed painfully, that would make you no better than him. And we are never going to stop murder if our response to killers is to kill them.
username2393237
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Shocked? No

Saddened, definitely.

Strange you would want to go out and watch a video of people being executed.
Strange you wnat to come on TSR and tell people all about the video.
Yes.

I don’t know how this warranted yet another thread on the subject.
-Eirlys-
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Society.
username3900288
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Listen into this video, because it is useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7nXZAfDiCY

Just give it a chance.
username4540078
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Qup)
Listen into this video, because it is useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7nXZAfDiCY

Just give it a chance.

It’s telling that she doesn’t focus on the victims of the shooting yet brings up the typical tropes such as free speech, government etc. that are all common among the section of the right that peddles the victimhood narrative at every opportunity. She also gives Tarrant far too much credit regarding his intelligence and foresight.

It is typical of the pseudo intellectual guff that has become all too common on up the internet.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (575)
34.41%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (687)
41.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
19.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.49%

Watched Threads