reddemonz509
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
How do I revise Physics to ensure I get an 8?
Willm007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
PAST PAPERS. LITERALLY. They are helping me so much, and whenever you don’t know a question, learn it. Now you have learned another thing and you’re more prepared. Keep doing them and ask your teacher for past questions and if they can mark them. Also look at mark schemes to see what they want you to write in the exam so you get full marks.

PS: I’m doing my GCSE’s this year aswell, feel free to add my snapchat @ willmcb007 and we can share revision stuff and just chat 😉
Hope I helped you out!
reddemonz509
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I did past papers but I get really bad like 10/60
Sjabex
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Best thing is to learn the equations and have a basic skill in rearranging equations. 30% of Physics is just Maths with easy marks just by recalling the equation, rearranging and solving it. I'd also learn the required practicals as they're worth lots of marks.

Past papers is a good idea, especially learning how the mark scheme works. Some questions in Physics and Biology are very stupid and are more general knowledge than skill based.

Examples of 2018 Paper Questions: In terms of bananas, how can the general public understand radioactivity or A gardener sees a plant disease, how does he know what disease it is (Answers: People generally won't know what background radiation is, A gardener can use a catalogue or go online)
(Original post by reddemonz509)
I did past papers but I get really bad like 10/60
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads