Spanish exam question- please help!Watch
Please can you give me some sentence starters and a few things to write about, also some examples of tenses that I can fit in there.
Thanks a lot in advance!
You'll have to use a series of complex language which includes:
- formation of regular and irregular verbs
- reflexive verbs (Me levanto temprano)
- impersonal expressions (Para ser un buen estudiante, es importante ser muy atento.)
- The conditional (Yo hablaría con mi abuelo)
- The subjunctive (Es bueno que ellos estudien en la biblioteca)
- Idioms (estar en las nubes = to have your head in the clouds)
So you have to write about the day in the life of a teen at college, any ideas?