Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Share your experiences
Last edited by kiki123456789012; 8 months ago
MyahHall
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Initially, before I had been given my task I was nervous because I had waited so long to reply compare to the other universities I had applied to and already gotten an offer from but eventually I received the task. Only with a week to complete the task, I did get pretty anxious but it went well and after waiting a long time again after posting them on the day of the deadline I was offered an interview. The interview was relaxed and the interviewer was really nice and we sat speaking about my work for a whole hour but now I've been waiting for what feels like ages again wondering if I've been accepted officially or not. Has anyone else heard anything back? or been given a space?
kiki123456789012
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have submitted my task about a month ago and I only heard back like a few days ago.. they asked me to submit a portfolio by the end of the month. Hey, can I ask where else you applied?
Last edited by kiki123456789012; 8 months ago
MyahHall
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
University of Manchester, University of Edinburgh and University of Newcastle. I've had offers from them all apart from UCL.
(Original post by kiki123456789012)
I have submitted my task about a month ago and I only heard back like a few days ago.. they asked me to submit a portfolio by the end of the month. Hey, can I ask where else you applied?
MyahHall
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I got an offer
(Original post by MyahHall)
Initially, before I had been given my task I was nervous because I had waited so long to reply compare to the other universities I had applied to and already gotten an offer from but eventually I received the task. Only with a week to complete the task, I did get pretty anxious but it went well and after waiting a long time again after posting them on the day of the deadline I was offered an interview. The interview was relaxed and the interviewer was really nice and we sat speaking about my work for a whole hour but now I've been waiting for what feels like ages again wondering if I've been accepted officially or not. Has anyone else heard anything back? or been given a space?
jiminie1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by MyahHall)
Hey, what task did they give you? I'm trying to work out if they give everyone the same task
Malaz Mohamed
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Actually I have applied to UCL doing Architecture Course and I got an email to carry out a task and I have to post by two weeks. I’m so nervous and really don’t know what to do. So would you advice me please?
Unknown505__
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've completed the assessment task. I'm just worrying that maybe I should have sent it signed for. I just sent it standard first class as that what they seemed to elude to in the email. Wondering if others send it standard first class as well??
Malaz Mohamed
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you have to write your name and UCAS personal ID number. What your task was? Just want make sure if all are same
Chikorita00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone received interview invitation from UCL? :0
hokyung1121
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've applied for architecture and interdisciplinary studies at ucl, they've asked me to submit my portfolio by 14th of Nov, which I did. I'm waiting for an interview too but I haven't heard anything about these tasks? Also my email said they give out interviews from December so I guess I still have to wait
Malaz Mohamed
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What A-level are you doing now? Because I’m not doing Art A-level, so it might be for this reason they’ve asked me to do so
hokyung1121
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Malaz Mohamed)
What A-level are you doing now? Because I’m not doing Art A-level, so it might be for this reason they’ve asked me to do so
Oh right. I do Graphics Design, History and French.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (201)
18.75%
Labour (554)
51.68%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.43%
Green Party (59)
5.5%
Brexit Party (15)
1.4%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.59%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)